Thank you for your contribution to HealthyWorkplaces!
There are several ways to contribute, so please let us know what you have in mind. If you don’t see an option below that describes what you want to do, please tell us!
Send an email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
Title & Affiliation
Description of contribution:
- An interesting article I read (include link to the article).
- An interesting research idea (please describe).
- A research center/program HealthyWorkplaces should know about (include link to their website).
- A researcher/practitioner HealthyWorkplaces should know about (include name and link to the person’s contact information).
- An event or conference HealthyWorkplaces should know about (include link to the event or conference).
- A suggestion for an event or conference you think HealthyWorkplaces should host (please describe).
- A need or concern that HealthyWorkplaces is not addressing but should from your point of view (please describe).
- A source for potential funding of research projects (please describe).
- A site for a potential demonstration project using an integrated, interdisciplinary approach to employee health and well-being (please describe).
- Volunteer to participate in a research project (please describe your interest and role you would like to play).
- Volunteer to conduct a literature review on a healthy workplace topic (please describe your interest and how you would like to do this work).
- An interest in being a research partner (please describe your research interest and your ability to participate).
- An interest in participating in Mixers and Sandboxes hosted by HealthyWorkplaces (please describe what topics you are most interested in describing).
- An interest in hosting meetings at your organization to discuss employee health and well-being topics.
- An interest in underwriting part of a conference or meeting hosted by HealthyWorkplaces.