Special Topics in Innovation and Design
Innovation and Design Thinking in Business
Units: 1 - 4
Terms offered: Fall 2018, Summer 2018 First 6 Week Session, Spring 2018
Course Description: Advanced study in the fields of innovation and design that will address current and emerging issues. Topics will vary with each offering and will be announced at the beginning of each term.
Rules & Requirements:
- Repeat rules: Course may be repeated for credit without restriction.
Hours & Format:
- Fall and/or spring: 15 weeks - 1-4 hours of lecture per week
6 weeks - 2.5-10 hours of lecture per week
8 weeks - 2-7.5 hours of lecture per week
- Subject/Course Level: Undergrad. Business Administration/Undergraduate
- Grading/Final exam status: Letter grade. Final exam required.
- Instructors: Clark T Kellogg, Mariana C Somma