Psychology of Personality
Terms offered: Fall 2018, Spring 2018, Fall 2017
Course description: A consideration of general and systematic issues in the study of personality and an evaluation of major theories and points of view.
Rules & Requirements:
- Prerequisites: Recommended: Psych 1 and Psych 101
- Credit Restrictions: Students will receive no credit for Psychology 150 after completing Psychology N150. A deficient grade in Psychology N150 may be removed by taking Psychology 150.
Hours & Format:
- Fall/spring: 15 weeks - 2 hours of lecture and 1 hour of discussion per week
6 weeks - 5 hours of lecture and 2.5 hours of discussion per week
8 weeks - 4 hours of lecture and 2 hours of discussion per week
- Subject/Course Level: Psychology/Undergraduate
- Grading/Final exam status: Letter grade. Final exam required.