ICHW is seeking members to help support its operations and activities. The ICHW is housed within the University of California, Berkeley, and operates independently as a non-profit under the banner of the University of California. Contributions to the ICHW are fully tax-deductible. Checks should be written to “Regents of the University of California” with “ICHW” on the notes line to indicate that they will be assigned to the Center. Thank you for your generous support.
Give online to the ICHW using your credit card »
You will be redirected to the ICHWs’ “Give to Cal” web page hosted by our fiscal sponsor, UC Berkeley.
Please make checks out to “UC Regents”, and designate to be given to “Interdisciplinary Center for Healthy Workplaces”.
Donations can be mailed to:Cristina Banks
545 Student Services Bldg #1900
Haas School of Business
University of California
Berkeley CA 94720-1900
HealthyWorkplaces would be appropriate for receipt of Cy Pres funds in the following types of class action lawsuits:
- Wage and hour violations (misclassification, overtime, off-the-clock work, minimum wage)
- Race, Gender, Religion, Disability, Pregnancy, Veterans, National Origin, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Gender Expression and Age discrimination in hiring, termination, advancement, compensation, vacation and other employment decisions
- Toxic material spills, releases, and exposures
- Occupational health and safety violations
- Genetic information
- Reasonable accommodation claims
- Sexual harassment, hostile work environment claims
- Workers compensation claims
- Work-related accidents and injuries
- Work-related diseases and death claims
- Wrongful termination claims
- Retaliation claims
- Meal and rest breaks violations
- Leaves of absence, PTO
- Hate crimes, workplace violence
- NLRB violations
- Social network violations
- Whistleblower claims
- First Amendment rights violations
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Equal Protection Clause violations
Refer to our Cy Pres Funds Allocation To HealthyWorkplaces document for more information about the Center’s mission, research, and relevance (link to PDF opens in new window).